Explore The Nearest Airports
Did you know that the closest airport may not always be the right choice, especially if you live in a major city like Sydney or Melbourne? Some airports are more expensive than others because they are busy and popular. Therefore, when searcing for “airport near me”, we recommend looking at the ticket prices to some of the less popular airports. You may be able to save hundreds of dollars.
With our nearest airport finder tool, you can easily find an airport within 100 miles of major cities.
How to Use Our Nearest Airport Finder?
There are several ways to find an airport close to you. Most people rely on Google or other search engines but these results don’t offer much information straight away. Our tool provides a list of options in the airport range of 100 miles. You can look at the options and make an informed decision.
Our tool is easy to use and all you need to do is:
- Click on the “Airports near me” search tool.
- Type the name of the city.
- Select the airport option from the drop-down list.
- Study the list of options provided.
Once you have done that, you can look at ticket prices on our website and pick the most affordable and convenient option.
Airports Closest to Major Cities in Australia
Australia is a vast country with several major cities located at different points on the map. It is important to pick the right option based on your travel plans because the travel distance between two cities can be quite long and time-consuming. Here’s a look at some of the nearest airport options from different major cities:
Airports Near Adelaide
- Adelaide Airport (ADL) in Adelaide - 0 Miles
- Kingscote Airport (KGC) in Kingscote - 8 Miles
- Kadina Airport (Airstrip)(ICAO: YKDI) in Kadina - 83 Miles
Popular Routes from AdelaideAdelaide to India Flights Adelaide to Delhi flights Adelaide to Chennai Flights Adelaide to Ahmadabad Flights Adelaide to Bangalore Flights Adelaide to Hyderabad Flights Adelaide to Mumbai Flights
Airports Near Perth
- Perth Airport (PER) in Perth - 0 Miles
- Jandakot Airport (JAD) – 18 miles
- Murray Field Airport (Aerodome)(ICAO: YMUL) in Mandurah 40 Miles
Popular Routes From PerthPerth to Delhi Flights Perth to India Flight Perth to Kochi Flights Perth to Mumbai Flights Perth to Bangalore Flights Perth to Kolkata Flights
Airports Near Melbourne
- Melbourne Tullamarine Airport (MEL) in Melbourne - 0 Miles
- Essendon Airport (MEB) in Essendon Fields, Melbourne - 5 Miles
- Bacchus Marsh Airport (Airfield) (ICAO: YBSS) in Parwan - 23 Miles
- Avalon Airport (AVV) in Avalon City - 31 Miles
- Barwon Heads Airport (ICAO: YBRS) in Connewarre - 46 Miles
Popular Routes From MelbourneMelbourne to Delhi Flights Melbourne to Chennai Flights Melbourne to Hyderabad Flights Melbourne to Kochi Flights Melbourne to Ahmedabad Flight Melbourne to India Flights Melbourne to Hyderabad Flights Melbourne to Mumbai Flights
Airports Near Brisbane
- Brisbane Airport (BNE) in Brisbane – 0 Miles
- Gold Coast Airport (OOL) in Gold Coast – 55 Miles
- Sunshine Coast Airport (MCY) in Maroochydore – 63 Miles
- Toowoomba Wellcamp Airport (WTB) in Wellcamp – 81 Miles
- Lismore Airport (LSY) in Lismore City – 94 Miles
- Ballina Byron Gateway Airport (BNK) – 97 Miles
Popular Routes From BrisbaneBrisbane to Kochi Flights Brisbane to Ahmadabad Flights Brisbane to Delhi Flights Brisbane to Chennai Flights Brisbane to Hyderabad Flight Brisbane to India Flights Brisbane to Mumbai Flights
Airports Near Sydney
- Illawarra Airport (WOL) in Wollongong - 48 Miles
- Warnervale Airport (ICAO: YWVA) in Warnervale - 49 Miles
- Newcastle Airport (NTL) in Newcastle - 86 Miles
- Raglan Airport (BHS) in Bathurst - 94 Miles
Popular Routes From SydneySydney to Delhi Flights Sydney to India Flights Sydney to Kochi Flights Sydney to Ahmadabad Flights Sydney to Hyderabad Flights Sydney to Mumbai Flights Sydney to Bangalore Flights
Looking for domestic or international airports near me online? Use our tool to find everything you need. We will list options that are within 100 miles of your search term. You can then look at the relevant travel times, commutes involved, and flight costs to determine which is the best choice for you.
Airports Closest to Major Cities in India
India has several major cities and airports as well. If you intend to travel to India, it is a good idea to pick the closest airport to your destination. We have a list of all major Indian cities and the airports near them below:
Airports Near Delhi
The Indira Gandhi International Airport is the only airport in New Delhi. If you’re looking for an alternative, the closest option is the Chandigarh Airport (IXC) and which is around 148 miles away.
Popular Routes From DelhiDelhi to Melbourne Flights Delhi to Sydney Flights Delhi to Brisbane Flights Delhi to Perth Flights Delhi to Adelaide Flights Delhi to Australia Flights
Airports Near Mumbai
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM) in Mumbai - 0 Miles
- Pune Airport (PNQ) in Pune, Maharashtra -77 Miles
- Ozar Airport (ISK) in Ozar, Nashik, Maharashtra - 98 Miles
Popular Routes From MumbaiMumbai to Melbourne Flights Mumbai to Sydney Flights Mumbai to Brisbane Flights Mumbai to Perth Flights Mumbai to Adelaide Flights Mumbai to Australia Flights
Airports Near Chennai
- Chennai Airport (MAA) in Chennai, Tamil Nadu - 0 Miles
- Tirupati Airport (TIR) in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh – 61 Miles
- Puducherry Airport (PNY) in Puducherry - 73 Miles
Popular Routes From ChennaiChennai to Melbourne Flights Chennai to Sydney Flights Chennai to Brisbane Flights Chennai to Perth Flights Chennai to Adelaide Flights Chennai to Australia Flights
Airports Near Bangalore
- Kempegowda International Airport (BLR) in Bengaluru, Karnataka - 0 Miles
- Mysore Airport (MYQ) in Mysore, Karnataka - 97 Miles
Popular Routes From BangaloreBangalore to Melbourne Flights Bangalore to Sydney Flights Bangalore to Brisbane Flights Bangalore to Perth Flights Bangalore to Adelaide Flights Bangalore to Australia Flights
Airports Near Hyderabad
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (HYD) in Hyderabad, Telangana - 0 Miles
- Bidar Airport (IXX) in Bidar, Karnataka - 77 Miles
- Kalaburagi Airport (GBI) in Gulbarga, Karnataka - 97 Miles
Popular Routes From HyderabadHyderabad to Melbourne Flights Hyderabad to Sydney Flights Hyderabad to Brisbane Flights Hyderabad to Perth Flights Hyderabad to Adelaide Flights Hyderabad to Australia Flights
Q. Can I find International Airports Near me with this tool?
Ans: Yes, we provide a list of both domestic and international airports with our tool. We don’t often include private airports or airfields in the list but it is a good idea to doublecheck.
Q. Can your tool find places near the airport?
Ans: No, this tool is designed to provide a list of airports near you based on your search parameters. Once you have chosen the airport, you can perform a simple Google search to see what is available near the airport.
Q. What if my nearest airport is far from my destination?
Ans: We recommend picking the nearest airport based on your requirements and travel plans. For example, if the flights to a major city airport are $200 more than flights to an alternative airport but the commute from that alternative option to your destination will potentially cost just as much, picking the major city airport is probably the better choice. However, if the commute is affordable and there’s convenient public transport available, consider the alternative to save some money.
Q. Does choosing a less popular airport save time?
Ans. Yes, you can shave off a few hours from your travel time by picking a smaller and less popular airport. Major airports often have longer check-in lines, bagging lines, and stricter security procedures. They are also bigger so you end up spending a lot of time getting from one point to another.
Now that you have looked for an ‘airport near me,’ it is time to book your flight tickets from India to Australia. We, at MyTicketsToIndia, can help with this too. We can dig up the best flight deals offered by different airlines to different airports. As an IATA-certified travel agency, we will make sure you have an easy and convenient trip.